Leak Detector LD316
- Product code: LD316E
- Infrared (NDIR type) leak detector
- Accurate with high-performance, high-sensitivity and 9 stages colour indicator
- For refrigerant leak detection of most large A/C units
- With LED light at the probe tip
- Weight: 495g
- Product from Japan
AccuProbe UV Leak Detector
Use the electrolyte sensor or UV technology (or both at the same time) to detect HFC, HCFC and HFO refrigerants, including SNAP approved hydrocarbon blends.
The Smart Alarm LED shows how big or small a leak is on a scale of one to nine. With the electrolyte sensor, UV lights and Smart Alarm™ indicator, this is the only tool you need for fast, easy and certain leak detection.
Automotive Manifold Hoses for R-134a Systems
These 1/4″ hoses combine PLUS II™ hose with 1/2″ Acme fittings to meet SAE requirements.
Bullet 7 CFM Pumps
- Wide mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling.
- Plus, it doubles as a pump exhaust, threaded to attach a garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy-duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy-duty steel handle for well-balanced carrying
- Stable base; wide-stance metal with rubber overlay
- 24-month limited over-the-counter warranty
- Made in USA
Ball Valves for Vacuum/Charging
When building your own charging/vacuum system, these straight flow-through valves connect hoses and provide full-flow capacity.
Vacuum Pump Adapter
Convert a 3/8″ or 1/2″ vacuum pump intake into 1/4″ and 1/2″ Acme R-134a compatible fittings. Made in the USA.
Refrigerant Recovery Systems
SAE J2788 and J2788H Compliant Series
Now with full color graphic display, advanced user interface and onboard diagnostics, automatic scale calibration, remote troubleshooting and vacuum hold.
The RMS 37880 Automatic provides full cycle recovery/recycle/evacuate/recharge to easily and quickly bring the vehicle back to factory specifications.
The RMS 37887 is designed with a unique flush feature and is OEM approved for use with high voltage compressor A/C systems.
Universal R-12 and R-134a A/C Adapters
SealRight™ hose adapters and quick disconnects for Ford and GM.
- Refrigerant “Leak-Free” Seal
- Prevent refrigerant leakage from flare fitting during operation
- Stepped sealant with easy installation
- Available in stepped copper gasket type
- Applicable to all kinds of refrigerant and refrigeration oil
SuperEvac CFM Pumps
Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system.
Built-in vacuum indicator gauge.
Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. The SuperEvac™ vacuum pump is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns or better. The lower the micron rating, the better the pump performance.
R-12 and R-134a Adapters
Conversion adapters from 1/4″ and 3/16″ threads to 1/2″ Acme. Also adapter to convert R-134a refrigerant tank fitting for low-side quick coupler to remove gas.