Manifold AD Kit
- Product code: AI115C | AI110C | AI112C
- Ball valve manifold AD
- High efficiency & High workability with ball valve
- Complete with hoses and carrying case
- Applicable to new refrigerant
- Product from Japan
- Refrigerant “Leak-Free” Seal
- Prevent refrigerant leakage from flare fitting during operation
- Stepped sealant with easy installation
- Available in stepped copper gasket type
- Applicable to all kinds of refrigerant and refrigeration oil
Automotive Manifold Hoses for R-134a Systems
These 1/4″ hoses combine PLUS II™ hose with 1/2″ Acme fittings to meet SAE requirements.
Micro LED UV Leak Detection Kits and Lamps
For all A/C systems and lamps. Individual reflectors surround each of five LEDs recessed for protection in the stainless steel head.
Vacuum Pump Adapter
Convert a 3/8″ or 1/2″ vacuum pump intake into 1/4″ and 1/2″ Acme R-134a compatible fittings. Made in the USA.
Vacuum Pump Intake Reducer Adapter
Reducing adapters for pump intake on SuperEvac™ and other vacuum pumps. Made in the USA.
Plus II 1/4″ with SealRight Low Loss Anti-Blow Back Fitting
45° end for easy installation in tight areas
Gaskets resist deterioration from existing CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
Available with SealRight fittings on both ends
UL recognized assemblies (File SA9737)
Made in the USA
Low loss anti-blow back SealRight fitting immediately traps refrigerant in the hose when disconnected, helping meet non-venting regulations and prevent finger burns.
3/8″ Large VolumePLUS II Hose
Larger 3/8″ hose for faster vacuum and charging. 3000 psi burst 600 psi working pressure for both R-12 and R-134a yellow hose. Also available in red and blue colors.
Ball Valves for Vacuum/Charging
When building your own charging/vacuum system, these straight flow-through valves connect hoses and provide full-flow capacity.
SuperEvac CFM Pumps
Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system.
Built-in vacuum indicator gauge.
Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. The SuperEvac™ vacuum pump is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns or better. The lower the micron rating, the better the pump performance.
Refrigerant Recovery & Reclaim Machine-Eco Cycle Aurora II
- Product code: AR023
- Portable and high purity by Electrostatic separation technology
- For reclaiming and recovering from A/C, cleaning refrigerant pipes
- Applicable to mixed refrigerants such as R410A
- Weight: 60kg
- Product from Japan