Tube Cutter WS22
- Product code: CT222
- Double spring type
- For precise cutting copper tube, brass, aluminium, thin-wall mild steel
- Capacity: 5 ~ 22mm
- Weight: 176g
- Product from Japan
- Refrigerant “Leak-Free” Seal
- Prevent refrigerant leakage from flare fitting during operation
- Stepped sealant with easy installation
- Available in stepped copper gasket type
- Applicable to all kinds of refrigerant and refrigeration oil
3/8″ Large VolumePLUS II Hose
Larger 3/8″ hose for faster vacuum and charging. 3000 psi burst 600 psi working pressure for both R-12 and R-134a yellow hose. Also available in red and blue colors.
Ball Valves for Vacuum/Charging
When building your own charging/vacuum system, these straight flow-through valves connect hoses and provide full-flow capacity.
Leak Detector LD316
- Product code: LD316E
- Infrared (NDIR type) leak detector
- Accurate with high-performance, high-sensitivity and 9 stages colour indicator
- For refrigerant leak detection of most large A/C units
- With LED light at the probe tip
- Weight: 495g
- Product from Japan
R-12 and R-134a Adapters
Conversion adapters from 1/4″ and 3/16″ threads to 1/2″ Acme. Also adapter to convert R-134a refrigerant tank fitting for low-side quick coupler to remove gas.
R1234yf A/C Couplers
Couplers interface with R1234yf service ports
12mm female thread
SAE J639, J2888 and J2911 certified
Quick, easy connect/disconnect
Micro LED UV Leak Detection Kits and Lamps
For all A/C systems and lamps. Individual reflectors surround each of five LEDs recessed for protection in the stainless steel head.
Vacuum Pump Intake Reducer Adapter
Reducing adapters for pump intake on SuperEvac™ and other vacuum pumps. Made in the USA.
AccuProbe UV Leak Detector
Use the electrolyte sensor or UV technology (or both at the same time) to detect HFC, HCFC and HFO refrigerants, including SNAP approved hydrocarbon blends.
The Smart Alarm LED shows how big or small a leak is on a scale of one to nine. With the electrolyte sensor, UV lights and Smart Alarm™ indicator, this is the only tool you need for fast, easy and certain leak detection.
Vacuum Pump Adapter
Convert a 3/8″ or 1/2″ vacuum pump intake into 1/4″ and 1/2″ Acme R-134a compatible fittings. Made in the USA.