Cordless Vacuum Pump
- Product code: VP164
- 1.5 CFM Cordless rechargeable vacuum pump
- Work for 50 minutes with full charged DC18V lithium battery
- Good for vacuuming room a/c, small refrigerator & automobile a/c
- Weight: 3.6kg with battery
- External dimensions: L268×W93×H172mm
- Product from Japan
Ball Valves for Vacuum/Charging
When building your own charging/vacuum system, these straight flow-through valves connect hoses and provide full-flow capacity.
AccuProbe UV Leak Detector
Use the electrolyte sensor or UV technology (or both at the same time) to detect HFC, HCFC and HFO refrigerants, including SNAP approved hydrocarbon blends.
The Smart Alarm LED shows how big or small a leak is on a scale of one to nine. With the electrolyte sensor, UV lights and Smart Alarm™ indicator, this is the only tool you need for fast, easy and certain leak detection.
Vacuum Pump Adapter
Convert a 3/8″ or 1/2″ vacuum pump intake into 1/4″ and 1/2″ Acme R-134a compatible fittings. Made in the USA.
- Refrigerant “Leak-Free” Seal
- Prevent refrigerant leakage from flare fitting during operation
- Stepped sealant with easy installation
- Available in stepped copper gasket type
- Applicable to all kinds of refrigerant and refrigeration oil
RecoverXLT Universal Recovery Machines
- Fast recovery of most refrigerants including R-410A
- High efficiency fan keeps air moving across the condenser for cool running even in high temperature operating conditions.
- Compressor : 1/2 hp oil-less
- Weight : 32.6 lbs (14.78 kg)
- Voltage : 230V/1Ph/50Hz
3/8″ Large VolumePLUS II Hose
Larger 3/8″ hose for faster vacuum and charging. 3000 psi burst 600 psi working pressure for both R-12 and R-134a yellow hose. Also available in red and blue colors.
Automotive Manifold Hoses for R-134a Systems
These 1/4″ hoses combine PLUS II™ hose with 1/2″ Acme fittings to meet SAE requirements.
R-12 and R-134a Adapters
Conversion adapters from 1/4″ and 3/16″ threads to 1/2″ Acme. Also adapter to convert R-134a refrigerant tank fitting for low-side quick coupler to remove gas.
Plus II 1/4″ Charging Hoses with Double Barrier Protection
YELLOW JACKET PLUS II™ hoses have double barrier protection for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants.
9″ FlexFlow™ and Low Loss Adapter Hoses
Easy retrofit of existing PLUS II™ hoses with ball valve capabilities.